Quickly create a cool explosion of light graphics effect on Photoshop.
1. Create new RGB image with any size..Here i will choose 500/100..Then press “D”..This will reset swatches..
2. Then go to Filter : Render : Clouds
3. Then Filter : Pixelize : Mosaic [ 15 pixels ]
4. Then Blur : Radial Blur [ Zoom / 20 ]
5. Then Stylize : Emboss [ 135 degrees / height 10 / amount: 170 ]
6. Then Brush Strokes : Accent edges [ width 2 / brightness 38 / smoothness 5]
7. Then Stylize : Find edges
8. Then Image : Adjust : Invert [or] Ctrl+i
9. Then Blur : Radial Blur [Zoom / 60]
10. Then go to Image : Adjust : Levels [or] Ctrl + L and put 60 in the redmarked field
11. Then lets repeat 9 & 10 steps but with another optionsRadial Blur [ 20 ] & Levels [ 200 ] : the same fields
12. Then lets add some contrast. Image : Adjust : Brightness/Contrast and set +30 to contrast
Final. Then we can colorize picture..There are many ways but i like that one : Create a new layer above our crazy effect and fill it with stylish color of your choice and put the layer option to Color
You can change the zoom blur to radial in step 9 for another cool result.
NOTE: The preview images have been shrinked to to 300 of width in order to fit the page. They do not represent the real size. Thank you for using this tutorial!