1. Open up Photoshop and create a text object using the text
tool. For this tutorial, I used the font, ‘Gang of Three’, at 28px. You
can really choose any color and font you want to.
2. In your Layers (Windows>Layers) window, double click on the
text object and Layer Style window will open up. Click on the drop
shadow option and set the parameters to the following:
3. Now click on the ‘Bevel and Emboss’ option and change the parameters to the following:
4. Finally, select the Stroke option and change the parameters to the following and then click OK:
5. You text should now look something like this:
6. With the Text Object selected in your Layers window, go to
Image>Text>Warp Text and set the parameters to the following:
7. And you’re finished!